Our prices combined with our presence in the Greek travel market since 1926, bring us at the top.
To help you plan your trip, here are the days and hours that the monasteries are open.
All the monasteries are open on weekends. For real pleasure, combine walking and touring between the monasteries. Do not rush - give yourselves at least a 2 days visit. The sight of the Meteora is a unique experience, but walking on the well marked paths, between the rocks, is breathtaking.
- Half day to St Paul's Ancient Corinth and Loutraki
- Morning tour to the area of Marathon and Schinias
- Sunset trip to Sounion and the temple of Poseidon
- Morning tour - wine tasting and lunch in Nemea
- One day Ancient Corinth, ancient Nemea & Nafplion
- One day tour to Delphi, Arachova & Osios Lucas
- Day tour to Corinth canal, and ancient Olympia,
- One day tour to ancient Messene and Nafplion,
- 1 day - Diakopto, Kalavryta & Cave of the lakes
- 2 day tour to Olympia, Argolis and Nafplion (o/n).
- 2 day tour - ancient Messene, Polylimnio & Pylos
- 2 day tour - Delphi and the monasteries at Meteora
- 2 days - Kalavryta, Cave of the lakes, ancient Olympia