You collect your tickets and settle the account, at least a day before departure
* Be at the LARISSA railway station at least 45 minutes before the train departure.
* 08.27 - The train departs from Athens straight to Kalampaka.
* +/- 13.40 - Arrive in Kalambaka, walk 400m to the hotel and check in.
* +/- 16.00 - Be ready at your hotel for the "afternoon
(CLICK and see the tour description).
(The pick up time for the "sunset tour" varies,
following the time that the sun sets).
Suggested dinner at the
"Stagon Gefseis" restaurant, near your hotel.
* 08.00am - Have
an early breakfast, and at 09.00 am meet the bus for the morning tour of
* 13.30 - return to Kalampaka, find a nice restaurant,
have lunch, and
back to the hotel to take your luggage and walk to the rail station.
* 17.20 - Board the train and depart for Athens. Arrival +/- 22.40.
To secure your booking, please, read the terms and conditions
and deposit 30.00 euro per person in ....read more...
The price per person, on the train,
departing 08.27am & returning on the 17.22, is 65.00 euro, and
ticket (B class) + hotel Kosta Famissi in double room, breakfast,
and our service charge.
The 4 hours morning minibus tour of the
monasteries costs 25.00 euro per person extra,
and the 3.30 hours afternoon Sunset
minibus tour costs 25.00 euro per person extra.
If our hotel KOSTA FAMISSI is fully booked, we do not get involved in the booking.
Single supplement = 14.00
euro, Dinner= 09.00
euro, Extra night in double =
Upgrading your train ticket to
A class = 12.00 euro,
and see suggestions, terms and conditions to do your
- 3.00 p.p. being the entrance
fee to each monastery that you visit,
- Lunch, dinner and drinks in the train & in