Day 1. Travel to Kalampaka. In
the afternoon, visit Meteora.
You collect your tickets and settle the account, at least a day before departure
* Be at the LARISA railway station at least 45 minutes before the train departure.
* 08.27 - The train departs from Athens straight for Kalampaka.
* +/- 13.40 - Arrive in Kalambaka and check in the Hotel KOSTA FAMISSI.
* 16.30 - Optional Sunset tour for extra 20.00 euro p.p..
* 20.30 - After dinner, return to the hotel for overnight.
Explore Meteora and at 17.20 depart for Delphi.
* Wake up early to experience the surrounding terrace,
the floraand fauna of the area.
* 08.00 - Have a
good breakfast at Hotel Kosta Famissi. You will need a
lot of energy this morning.
* 09.00 - Optional 4 hrs tour. Visit 3 monasteries for 20.00 euro p.p. extra
* 13.00 - After the tour, take a walk in the old towm, see the
Byzantine church of the dormition of Mother Mary,
find a nice restaurant, have lunch, and
return to the hotel to take your luggage and walk to the train station.
* 17.20 - Board the train and travel to Levadia, via Lilea, Amfiklia and Tithorea.
* 21.00 - Get off at Levadia, meet our driver and drive to Delphi. Arrive +/- 22.00, and check in the Hotel LEFAS.
The hotel has a restaurant if you are hungry and want dinner.
In the morning, explore Delphi and depart for Athens.
* 08.00 - After breakfast
start your sightseeing with the archaeological museum.
* 11.00 - Explore the sanctuary of Apollo,
followed by the temple of Athena Pronaia, on your own.
* 13.30 - Finish with your sightseeing, return to the
town of modern Delphi and have lunch.
* 15.50 - Board the bus and depart for Athens. Arrive in
Athens at +/- 19.15. (Liossion street terminal).
To make and secure a booking, please, read the terms and conditions
and deposit 30.00 euro per person in ....read more...
130.00, per person in double rooms, and Includes: The B
class Train ticket, Athens-Kalampaka-Levadia, Hotel
accommodation in double bedroom with breakfast, 1 night
in Hotel KOSTA FAMISSI-Kalampaka and 1 night in Hotel
LEFAS-Delphi, the taxi transfer from the railway station
in Levadia to the hotel in Delphi, the bus ticket from
Delphi to Athens, and our service charge.
09.00, Extra night in double bedroom:
Single bedroom supplement and single use of the taxi
from Levadia to Delphi = 60.00 euro
Upgrade your train ticket to
A class: 12.00,
4 hours morning tour in
Meteora: 20.00, euro p.p.,
3.30 hours Sunset tour
in Kalampaka: 20.00 euro p.p.
Click here and see all the
options to visit Meteora by train, starting from
44.00 + 1 local tour for 10.00 euro.
and see all the options to visit Meteora, guided tours
and independent trips.