Day 1. Travel to Kalampaka. In
the afternoon, visit Meteora.
You collect your tickets and settle the account, at least a day before departure
* Be at the LARISA railway station at least 45 minutes before the train departure.
* 08.27 - The train departs from Athens straight for Kalampaka.
* +/- 13.40 - Arrive in Kalambaka and check in the Hotel KOSTA FAMISSI.
* 16.30 - Optional Sunset tour for extra 20.00 euro p.p..
* 20.30 - After dinner, return to the hotel for overnight.
Explore Meteora and at 17.20 depart for Delphi.
* Wake up early to experience the surrounding terrace,
the flora and fauna of the area.
* 08.00 - Have a
good breakfast at Hotel Kosta Famissi. You will need a
lot of energy this morning.
* 09.00 - Optional 4 hrs tour. Visit 3 monasteries for 20.00 euro p.p. extra
* 13.00 - After the tour, take a walk in the old towm, see the
Byzantine church of the dormition of Mother Mary,
have lunch in a local restaurant, and
return to the hotel to take your luggage and walk to the train station.
* 17.30 - Get on board the train and travel to Levadia, via Tithorea.
* 21.00 - Get off at Levadia, meet, Apollo, our driver, and drive to Delphi.
* 22.00 - Arrive in Delphi and check in the Hotel LEFAS.
In the morning, explore Delphi and depart for Athens.
* 08.00 - After breakfast
walk to the bus ticket office and validate your bus ticket.
* 08.30 - Start your sightseeing with the archaeological museum.
* 11.00 - Explore the sanctuary of Apollo, and the temple of Athena Pronaia, on your own.
* 13.30 - Finish with your sightseeing, return to the
town of modern Delphi and have lunch.
* 16.00 - Board the bus and depart for Athens. Arrive in
Athens at +/- 19.15. (Liossion street terminal).
To make and secure a booking, please, read the terms and conditions and deposit 40.00 euro per person in ....read more...
The price of:
138.00, per person in double rooms.
Persuade a friend, share a triple room and save 5%
(The trip is not organized for single travellers).
class Train ticket, Athens-Kalampaka-Levadia,
in Hotel KOSTA FAMISSI-Kalampaka, and
1 night in Hotel
the taxi transfer from the railway station
in Levadia to the hotel in Delphi, and
the Intercity bus ticket from
Delphi to Athens.
Extra night in double bedroom:
24.00 p.p. (The trip is not organized for single travellers).
Upgrade your train ticket to
A class: 12.00,
4 hours morning tour of
Meteora: 20.00, euro p.p.,
3.30 hours Sunset tour
of Meteora: 20.00 euro p.p.
Click here and see all the
options to visit Meteora by train...
and see all the options to visit Meteora, guided tours
and independent trips.