Ken bought the 2 day / 1 night trip to Meteora. He visited all 6 monasteries in less that 2 days.
Just wanted to thank you for helping us with the Meteora trip. We had a great time and it was an amazing place to visit! It really topped off our Greek visit!
Here is my Meteora report. I do hope you find it helpful in some way and maybe use some of my tips. It’s written from a traveller’s perspective, perhaps providing you a different thinking to enhance your service. I’d be interested in hearing if any of this has been helpful to someone.
– Your local knowledge: Getting answers to tough questions and advice on how to do the Meteora trip was invaluable. The information that you gave me was very important for the independent traveller to plan his Meteora trip.
– You booking the appropriate hotel and train ticket. One item less for me to worry about but this
turned out to be pretty important. For one thing, we didn’t have to deal with the process of buying the ticket with a non-English speaking ticket seller, didn’t end up getting the “wrong seating” as you got the best seating for us. One thing we noticed while wandering around the train on our return trip to Athens, the other non-compartmentalized sections were just full of people standing around as there were no more seats available.
– Our seating arrangement was exactly the same coming back – very thoughtful piece of detail on your part!
– The staff at the hotel was excellent. They paid attention to the customers. I saw the service not only with us but with other customers as well. Upon arrival they also went over all the Meteora items that we needed to know for our visit. Very helpful.
– It was great that you booked a room with a view of the rocks.
– Your directions from train station to hotel were detailed and we knew where to go as soon as we got off the train. Everybody else was milling about trying to get their orientation while we were already on our way.
In summary, your very personalized and detailed service is a big plus.